What does the opportunity include?
Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You will showcase Redstone’s services in a compelling way and help us put our best foot forward every day.
The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency focused on delivering outsourced services to not-for-profit professional and trade associations. These services include association management, event management and marketing/creative. The Marketing and Development team focuses on Redstone’s positioning and growth by developing impactful business proposals, pitch presentations, developing business contracts and agreements, and more!
What you’ll do:
The Technical Proposal Writer & Content Coordinator will work alongside Redstone’s CEO in a fast-paced position and will provide strategic and tactical support to help win new business. In this role, you will focus on crafting persuasive and successful proposals by strategically communicating Redstone’s values in a unique and compelling way. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating, in conjunction with Redstone’s CEO and other business development representatives, the overall strategy for bid response, including bid sourcing, sales positioning, and identifying winning conditions
- Developing cutting-edge content and strategic messaging for proposals to showcase Redstone’s capabilities and effectively communicate the unique value and differentiation of our services to prospective clients
- Coordinating the end-to-end proposal development process, including timelines, responsibilities and milestones to ensure timely submission
- Take a lead role in streamlining the proposal development process, serving as the central hub for all proposal content, creative assets, etc.
- Conducting thorough research to gather relevant data, statistics, and case studies to strengthen Redstone’s submissions
- Maintaining a repository of proposal templates and reusable assets to streamline the proposal development process
- Taking ownership of the proposal process by scheduling meetings, recording minutes, tracking deliverables, and fostering continuous communication among both internal and external parties
- Completing necessary forms, required data, and fine-tuning documents for consistent message across proposal
- Utilizing CRM database (HubSpot) to meticulously track proposal-related information, ensuring data accuracy and real-time updates while developing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports based on this information
- Developing agreements, contracts and other documents as required
- Identifying and escalating issues that may impact the proposal’s schedule or quality
- Becoming an expert in Redstone’s service offerings and acting as a valuable training resource, sharing successful approaches, best practices and lessons learned from pursuits to continuously improve proposal quality and win rates
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You have a university or college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or another related program
- You have 1 – 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in marketing/sales, proposal/grant writing, and/or business development/relationship management
- You have proficiency in MS Office Suite and ability to quickly learn and leverage new technology solutions
- You are a self-starter and take initiative, work without supervision, and begin projects independently, even while working in a hybrid-remote team environment
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and accommodate rush requests
- You have the ability to begin and complete tasks in a systematic and logical way, with superb attention to detail
- You have proven ability to communicate effectively, in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a professional demeanor
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can present ideas compellingly
Serious bonus points if:
- You have experience working at an Agency, and/or the Events and Association Management industry
- You have experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as HubSpot and Proposal Development Software such as PandaDoc
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 base salary based on experience + eligible bonuses
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Why Choose Us?
We provide each employee the freedom to work when they are most productive and we understand the need to have a work-life blend, because we have that need too. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Redstone:
- Health, Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible working hours and summer hours
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Company events and team initiatives: team lunches, activity challenges, book club, happy hours, game nights, new hire buddy program, holiday and summer parties, charity participation, and more!
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
Thank you for your interest, however, due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted with next steps.