Corporate Marketing Internship at Redstone Agency - Unpaid
What does the opportunity include?
Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You have the freedom to provide input and make your clients’ organizations better.
The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency that focuses on advancing nonprofit operations and corporate events to meet their true potential. Redstone’s teams are passionate about helping our clients make a lasting impact on the communities they serve by building a deep understanding of their goals and implementing the right solutions for their needs.
Our corporate marketing team focuses on developing strategic marketing campaigns, engaging in best SEO and content marketing practices, growing our social media platforms, and more, all to generate awareness and leads to attract new clients!
What you’ll do:
- Support the CEO and Marketing & Business Development Strategist in managing marketing and communications efforts for Redstone
- Support with content writing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to drive website traffic to the Redstone site (this will be strongly emphasized in the internship)
- Support with campaign efforts across various digital channels including social media, email, and website
- Assist with website updates and/or redevelopment initiatives
- Assist with creation and posting of content on social media channels
- Assist with creation and distribution of e-newsletters
- Assist with data-based projects including segmenting email lists and annual reporting
- Assist with event marketing and webinar creation
- Collect and assess analytics for web, social media, and email campaigns
- Graphic design and video editing
- Support with additional marketing-focused projects as assigned
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You are excited about the idea of doing meaningful work and have an eagerness to learn and grow!
- You are currently enrolled in a program with a Marketing focus or related field
- You are required to complete a mandatory placement to earn school credit
- You have a basic working knowledge of marketing and communications principles and best practices including strategy development and analytics
- You have experience writing compelling copy for web, social and email
- You can handle many tasks, organize your time well, and learn new skills at the same time.
- You are proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and capable of creating visually compelling presentations
- You have an eye for good design and are comfortable using Canva and basic skills in video editing software (or the aptitude to learn) such as Adobe Premiere Pro
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
Thank you for your interest, however, due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted with next steps.
Please note this is an unpaid position. Please include your content writing samples as an attachment in your application to be considered for this position.